Client Success Manager
Be part of a team creating some of the software industry’s most innovative solutions, working with leading-edge technologies, and working with Fortune 100 clients. XFI invites the most creative minds, the most talented individuals, and the most passionate achievers to join us as we develop the leading-edge software service that improves sales force effectiveness.
XFI has an immediate opportunity for a Client Success Manager at its headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland. The position requires a self-motivated individual who can balance multiple responsibilities and relationships.
XFI’s delivery model (Software as a Partnership) requires that we have a deep understanding of our client’s business processes and can react as well as anticipate changes to software/services as a true partner. The Client Success Manager will oversee this partnership and act as the client advocate for one or more of XFI’s customers. The ideal candidate will be skilled in complex relationship management, issue-triaging, and problem solving.
- Manage relationships with XFI subscribers
- Act as the primary point of contact for subscriber issues
- Work with product managers to create business requirements for product enhancements
- Identify new business opportunities for XFI subscribers
- Assist with new product testing
- Assist with customer training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational, planning, critical thinking, and people skills
- Deep understanding and familiarity with structure and politics of large organizations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with customer issue handling
- Experience managing customer needs & expectations
- Experience defining customer requirements
- Familiarity with the development of Internet applications
- Experience working at Fortune 500 organizations
For the right candidate who wants to work in an entrepreneurial environment where results are recognized and rewarded, XFI offers an attractive compensation and benefits package.